Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Peep Show - Diorama Style

You may remember this from previous years, but every year my family does a Peep diorama competition. This year I decided to base mine on the viral video "Bed intruder" from the Autotune the News guys. I've always had a moral conflict laughing at this video, so please don't judge me. Admittedly, the topic isn't funny at all, but the autotune guys made it quite a phenomenon last summer!





In case you haven't seen the video, here it is:



In case you were wondering, I didn't win.

Happy Easter!

8 comments:

Kate Weber said...

LOL! I think you totally should have won! That is awesome!

Simply Kate

k nelle said...

Oh dear. The joys of autotune. On and unrelated note, we must be thinking the same thing since I used the term "style" in one of my posts from today too.

Great minds think alike.

Happy Easter

movingluggage said...

Hide your kids, hide your wives...'cause they're raping everybody out there~

Katherine said...

Man, the fingerprints are my favorite!!

karajean said...

You didn't win?!?! It's brilliant, nonetheless. Scott and I sing this song every chance we get. Although now I'm wondering if I should feel bad about that. Huh.

karajean said...

You didn't win?!?! It's brilliant, nonetheless. Scott and I sing this song every chance we get. Although now I'm wondering if I should feel bad about that. Huh.

Heather said...

How come MY family doesn't do this??!!

Heather said...

Hide yo peeps. Hilarious! Somehow I missed this post.