Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Neck Basket

This morning I saw a commercial for pajama jeans - pants that look like jeans but have the comfort of pajamas. At first I thought it was a joke, but when I realized it wasn't, I ordered five pairs in my size.* Surprisingly though, pajama jeans weren't the craziest product I saw advertised today! I thought I'd take a second between sessions of conference to share it with you.

Thanks to my friend Heidi, I was introduced to the revolutionary new (and much needed!) product: the Neck Basket. And yes, I'm ordering one in every size. With only three low payments of only $7.99 a month, how could I not!?

What would you put in your neck basket?



*I didn't.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahahhah. I laughed the whole time!
I'd hold my phone, lip gloss, guinea pigs, african gray parrot and my 64 oz big gulp.

Anonymous said...

I have an original pair of pajama jeans from the 70s although they weren't called pajama jeans back then. They were called maternity pants. They are so comfy.

Heather said...

A joke? Please?

Sara said...

I have my eyes peeled for pajama jeans!

Heidi said...

Elizabeth, I am overwhelmed by the combo of sheer sexiness that would be pajama jeans with my neck basket...

Also my favorite is the comment on youtube I saw which said they would get a neck basket to hold their feminine products....

Elizabeth Downie said...

i plan on using mine to hold my goiter.

Katherine said...

E - EW! I'd like one to carry my groceries in. I wonder if it comes with a cup holder? You could put a delicious milkshake in there and drink without using your hands! Man, I need to get one of these.

Liz Hughes said...

Is the neck basket real? And in the video why is that woman standing over the toilet to apply lipstick?