1. Tuuuuurkkkkkeeyyyyyyy! Last night I had fun making some chocolate caramel dipped pretzels for my coworkers:
2. I've been really T.O.ed about a couple injustices lately and I have been having a hard time holding back. One of them I've kept unwritten, social media wise, but I feel like it's gonna come out. You guys ready for some venting coming your way? Not now. But maybe some day. Liz Lemon summarized my issue perfectly in an episode of 30 Rock:
Liz: This whole thing is unfair. You're juggling two beautiful women while I have to pay to have kickballs whipped at me. This is genderinequity out the yang. Jack: This has nothing to do with the slight difference in our genders.
Liz: Yes, it does. The older you get, the more distinguished you are. Meanwhile, I'm reading a book called Hiding Your Arms, Hiding YourAnger: Dating Over 35.
3. Moving on. Are you guys watching The Grinder? If not, you should be. It's my favorite new show this season. Fred Savage is perfect. And Rob Lowe is playing a Chris Traeger type charactor (in the best way possible). It's hilarious. Please watch it and then talk to me about it.
4. In case you're wondering how things went at the tire place last week, here's an update: I have four new tires now. I don't want to talk about it.
5. But the timing was just right because we got a bunch of snow Saturday! New tires are good for snow.
6. I'm plant-sitting for a coworker while he is temporarily displaced. His plant is thriving while mine increasingly looks like a decoration from the Nightmare Before Christmas. ShouldI give up on it?
|One of these plants is terrifying.|