- Went bowling. RULED. (Ok, that's not true, I'm an awful bowler.)
- Thought the Tiger Woods car accident was highly suspicious.
- Cut my finger so deeply I almost fainted. (I may or may not be a huge baby.)
- Saw Sam Roberts at the Fillmore with Christi and Angela and had way too much fun.
- Had my love of Detroit deepened.
- Made egg nog pie and it was a hit (thank you Amy, for the recipe)!
- Went to a baby shower for my cousin. My five year old niece thought the baby was going to be born at the party and was disappointed. I, on the other hand, was relieved.
- Braved the crowds on Black Friday and now own half the seasons of Friends.
- Thought about the things for which I am grateful.
- Spent time with both sides of my family and realized where I get the story telling gene from.
- Fell in love with the cutest puppy! (pictured)
- Watched "Up" again and didn't cry this time.
- Decided that with winter coming, it might be worth it to pay a gazillion dollars to have the heat in my car fixed.
Boxes of Torque
2 hours ago