Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

I found your gloves

Now that April is here, I'm officially saying goodbye to winter. I know what some of my fellow Michiganders are thinking: "It's still cold." Yes. It is. But it's April now, which is when the leaves grow back and Michigan turns green again. So it won't be cold for much longer. I usually start chanting that to myself nonstop this time of year. It's not creepy at all. I just mumble it in public, and as we all know, mumbling is much less weird than chanting.

But I digress. Winter is over.

And for that cause, I am going to share with you a little project I worked on this winter. Whenever I'd see a lost winter clothes item in the snow, I'd snap a picture of it. So to you, lost mittens, lost earmuffs, lost hats, and lost scarves, I say good bye.


And don't come back.

7 comments:

Mark said...

Every day it gets a little warmer, a little closer to weather I can play frisbee in without catching a cold.

That hat with the heart on it, did you take the picture before or after Feb 14? Someone is either sorry they lost a precious token of affection, or glad they stopped dating each of the girls in apartment 4B.

Anonymous said...

(¯`•.•´¯) (¯`•.•´¯)
*`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´
¤ º° ¤`•.¸.•´ ¤ º° It!

Anonymous said...

Its awesome all of the time to view how folks can compose wonderful stuff about people topics! Thank you and I ve bookmarked you

Heather said...

Nice!!
I am glad warmer weatheri is on the horizon for ya!!

Brian said...

Wow - Little Pete left his trademark hat on a fire hydrant!

violet50 said...

Where did you see those white earmuffs? They look familiar.

Liz Hughes said...

Please tell me after taking pics of these items you took them home and gave them a new home.