Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Ye Olde Target Trading Post

Ask any woman what her favorite store is and odds are pretty good she'll say Target. Target just has everything us ladies need: adorable home decor, cute holiday decorations, accessories, tights, gifts, feminine products (just threw that in to scare the guys), etc.

But yesterday I went there and saw something new. It seems Target has a new designer - maybe they're trying to appeal to men. Or at the very least, rugged women? What I'm trying to say is Target seems to be deeply involved in the fur trade. 

This sign should have set me off. 


But I was still caught off guard when I saw these: 



Ok, Target. I love you so I'll let this one slide. But those... those are just weird. No wonder they're 70% off. 

4 comments:

violet50 said...

Those ARE very weird looking! Are they stoles? Where exactly did Jethro get them?

Nate Stamper said...

My brother would wear something like that...

E McL said...

I don't know, I think it's a great look... for a mammoth!

Angela said...

My first thought was that those are what's left of someone's missing dog. I mean, what ARE they?!?!