Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Too far or just right?

When I was a kid, I loved playing with Barbie, Ken, Skipper, and the rest. But I didn't necessarily enjoy inventing dialogue for them or taking them on imaginary adventures. What I enjoyed was setting up their houses, making make shift furniture out of Kleenex boxes, scrap fabric, the little mini table that comes in the pizza box, and anything else I could find.

Combine that love (although admittedly I haven't indulged in it in at least twenty years) with my love of Snuggies, and this idea is scratching me where I itch: Snuggies for Barbie. What do you think? If any of you actually make this, you will instantly be ten points cooler in my book.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

That is hilarious! Who does these things?

Katherine said...

I still REAAAALLY think you should make one for Paige. That'd be the coolest gift ever! On second thought, maybe I'll be the one who makes one for Paige... I think it's just right.

Wee Sisters Three said...

who are we kidding ,i already made one for barbie. j.k i was thinking about making one for sammy though

Erin Gong said...

I had no idea Snuggies came in fashion leopard print!

Elizabeth Downie said...

Haha, yes they do! I got one for Katherine for her birthday actually. It's very versatile. You can wear it around your apartment or at an event like the Grammys!

Erin Gong said...

I wonder if I could get one with an empire waist?