Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Card 2009

Click on the above picture to see my Christmas card for 2009. After talking about making one in my last post, I decided to go for it. It's a bit ridiculous (ok, more than a bit) and I won't be mailing any out. This card is exclusively for you, my favorite blog readers. If you print it out, you can do the word search. It's probably the most entertaining part of the card, and I made it fairly easy too, just for you. The holidays can be stressful enough without worrying about finding the word "Magnum" on my Christmas card word search.

The opening letter is supposed to be tongue in cheek - so don't be worried when you read it. K? Not that I need to tell you that.

And yes, that is a watermark picture of me in the background. Classy, all around.

Have a wonderful Christmas and happy New Year, my friends! Thank you for your friendship and support! I wish you all the best this next year.

3 comments:

alecia said...

coolest EVER! If I ever make a Christmas card, it will have a word search as well. Imitation is the sincerest....

Amy said...

I don't have a clever comment to leave. I just really, really like your Christmas card :).

Mark Bowman said...

I love the word search! I found all but one. Having a moment, I start with the first one from the right and got: VOCHNLEM, which is very a useful word to say in the middle of the night when someone wakes you up out a sound sleep. I continued on and found PALF, SLODOP, and GWISO, which are also handy tools for your vocabulary, given the right occasion.

Merry Christmas to you too!

P.S. Thanks for the postage stamp picture of T. Selleck. It's going in my wallet.