Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Snip Snip

So, I got my hair cut today, as I mentioned earlier. The change isn't drastic by some people's standards, but for me it kinda is! So I thought I'd show it to you. It'll probably look different (worse) when I do it myself.

I forgot to take a before picture, but here's a picture taken on Sunday and you can see the length clearly here.


And here's one of me tonight. I know my eyes look really open, but it's because I stink at having normal eyes in pictures. I'm terrified of blinking so I overcompensate. It's an issue. Once, I had some passport pictures taken, and they were the worst EVER. I had my head down, and was looking up (I was doing what the guy told me to do), and the pictures looked all shadowy and creepy. I looked like a terrorist suspect. So maybe that explains the occasional "wide eyed" look I give in pictures. I'm tired of being questioned by secret service for looking suspicious.

But wow, that's a digression. New haircut:




Shorter in time for summer! Woohoo!

4 comments:

Liz Hughes said...

I love it! So cute.

Katherine said...

I love it, too!! So chic!!!

Priscilla said...

Looks great!!

E McL said...

Never apologize about digressing. Those are some of your funniest moments. Happy haircut! (ADORABLE!)