Saturday was the perfect day to do some planting! So I went to the garden store and bought some flowers and soil and whatnot. When I got home and opened the hatch to take everything out, I realized that my car has some pretty random stuff in the trunk. So I thought I'd do a little show and tell. Feel free to judge away, but then I want to hear what's in your trunk!
1. Glove with ice scraper inside - one of my favorite winter survival tools!
2. Blanket for emergencies (cold legs on winter morning drives to work) (or impromptu cuddling).
3. Flowers, plants, and soil.
4. Bag with blanket for picnics.
5. "Preach my Gospel" manual.
6. Ice scraper. I keep it in the car year round so I don't jinx myself. The moment you take it out, it snows or ice-rains. I don't care if it's July. That thing stays in my car year round. You're welcome, fellow Michiganders.
7. Shoe from when I broke a tiny bone in my foot last summer. Not sure why I haven't thrown this away yet.
8. Mad Gabs. You never know when you're going to need an emergency game! Or when you're just too lazy to bring the game inside...
9. Fireworks left over from last summer. Think they're still good? I'll let you light them and find out.
So what's in your trunk?