Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

An Update

I had a great post written in my mind today. Then I fell asleep this evening and now it's late and it will have to wait. But I will tell you one thing: remember "The Smell" (scroll down to see original post by the same name) in my car? Well, I found out what it was. After some pretty impressive sleuthing this weekend, I found a bag of bananas wedged in the back of my hatch. They were from ONE MONTH AGO! So I use the word "bananas" loosely. They are now some kind of gross liquid type nastiness with a smell unrivaled by most bad smells.

I took them with me on my trip to Chicago in an effort to eat healthy, and they destroyed me as a payback for eating junk food instead. The good news is that they are now out of my car.

The bad news is this is all I'm going to post tonight.

5 comments:

E McL said...

eeewwwwwww! I can top that. A gallon of milk... in the summer... for a couple days. Thankfully it was in the bed of a truck, so easily cleaned, but gross, gross, gross. Good luck cleaning it.

Elizabeth Downie said...

Luckily the bananas were in a plastic bag so it was just a matter of getting them out of there! :)

Katherine said...

Oh, MAN! Yech! I hate it when I make discoveries like that! I'm so glad that you found out What Dunnit, though. Quite the mystery...

Christi said...

Ha, I almost asked you if it was the bananas. :)

violet50 said...

Good food will turn on you every time. That's why I eat Twinkies.