Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Weekend Update

This weekend has been about as busy as a weekend can be. Here's a list of some of the things I packed into this weekend:

*I watched my friends give talks on their specialities at a "Ted talks" style activity.
*I played Cranium.
*I tried Mountain Dew Voltage and have been craving it ever since.
*I drove to Grand Rapids and helped my sister move. I accused her of being a hoarder and I decided she reads too much/owns too many books. I had a pretty good time.
*I went to a masquerade party and won for most original mask!

Check out the googly eyes I put around the outside. :)

*I had an instagram competition with a friend. We both won.
*I learned that there are some pretty scary animals in the jungles of Vietnam from a friend from Vietnam. I got scared.
*I made a giant sugar cookie for my grandma for her 92nd birthday.
*I went to church. (It was awesome.)
*I went to a combined birthday dinner for my cousin and grandma.
 *I told my 5 yr old nephew a scary story after he begged to hear one. He covered his ears for most of it, but told me he could still hear through his hands, and didn't want me to stop.
*And I did something with my niece and nephew that both they and I love to do: took a ton of self takes.


 You know I love you guys if I'm willing to share those with you.
How was your weekend?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention that we lost at Cranium thanks to you. VOLTAGE 4 LIFE

Katherine said...

Those photos are the best!! So fun! And thanks for making part of your weekend helping me move!! Also, you're welcome for the workout.