Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hair vs. Fur

Who's flying hair/fur is more impressive?

My adorable niece, after going down a slide

Hungarian Puli sheep dog, Fee

These pictures are both making me very happy today. The first was sent to me by my sister this morning. The second is a sheep dog who was in the news several years ago and who's picture I keep up in my cubicle because it cracks me up.

I know it seems bad that I'm comparing my niece to a dog, but I'm really not. I'm only comparing their hair. I mean, one is my niece - my own flesh and blood - who I completely adore, and the other is a canine who I've never even met and who would probably bite me.

My niece has bitten me too, come to think of it, but that's where the similarities end between them.

Who's hair got better air?

8 comments:

Ashley Arnold said...

Ha ha ha ha ha! I'm laughing really hard right now. I think your neice wins based on the fact that her hair is standing up on its own! The dog's hair, however, is being tossed around because the dog is running. Seriously hilarious. What dog has dreads? Seriously.

Dr. J said...

Your niece is so cute! Although, the dog might be useful if I need to mop the floor.

Unknown said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqulEe8aTOU&feature=related

Savd said...

I have that exact same dog's picture saved on my desktop to cheer me up from time to time! :) And your niece's hair is definitely the blue ribbon winner! :)

violet50 said...

Samantha wins hands down, or should I say hair up? Very funny comparison and cute pictures!!

Katherine said...

Oh, man. I read this in the middle of class while my students were working on their own and wanted to bust a gut! They probably wondered why their teacher was grinning so hugely, laughing to herself... SO funny!!! I agree that Sammy's hair, as it is flying on its own (well, with the help of static electricity) is more impressive, though the dog is so funny, too!

{jaclyn} said...

haha! the resemblance is uncanny! too funny.

Furry Bottoms said...

I can't stop smiling at the hungarian puli sheep dog :)