Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

Blog poll

So, I've been thinking about what I want to write more about on my blog and I thought I'd ask you! What do you like reading about on blogs? I mean, ultimately I'll probably just do what I want anyway (isn't that what most people do when they ask for advice?), but I'd still like to put it out there for discussion. Here are some topics:

1) Dating
2) More on self esteem (this is coming whether you like it or not)
3) Serious stuff (aka: personal/opinions)
4) Funny stuff/links/stories

Requests?

In other news, I have been woken up two mornings in a row now by the street sweeper and it is getting very old! Whenever I hear it (at the crack of dawn) I picture this street sweeper from the fail blog and it kind of makes me laugh through my irritation:

fail owned pwned pictures
see more pwn and owned pictures

6 comments:

Vaughn said...

write what is on YOUR mind, it is YOUR blog afterall!

Anonymous said...

1 & 3

Christi said...

I'd be more likely to answer this question if you put an actual poll off to the side and all I had to do was click a button. But since I'm here, I'll say 1 & 4.

Priscilla said...

I especially like to read anything that involves you personally, like dating issues, opinions, etc. I enjoy reading your take on things, just to get a different perspective. Coming from you, it's usually funny and entertaining, too!

Sandy said...

i think one thing that makes your blog so great is that you keep your audience in mind -- taking requests, even! you know i want to hear more about option 1, but i will appreciate and accept more of option 2, also.

Katherine said...

I'd rather avoid #1; #2 is good; #3...yeah, I s'pose so; #4, definitely. And more polls on the side!! (I'm with Christi on that one.)