Pages

Monday, August 11, 2008

This is pretty good

Kathy sent me this link this morning. It's hilarious - it's a remixed song made in response to the drama with Kwame Kilpatrick lately. The image on the left is from the same website.

Check this out: Kwame's apology song (link). Click on the link, then click on listen. I think this song pretty accurately reflects how most people feel about Kwame at this point.

Side note: Kathy thinks this song would be better if Shooby were scatting over the parts where Kwame is talking. I have to say that I agree.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny. I have to agree with Kathy.

Katherine said...

I also agree with Kathy! I like Mo Jo's comment at the end about Rihanna responding to what Kwame said - ha!

Shauri said...

I heard this on the radio a couple days ago and I was dying laughing. So, so clever. I mean--did Rhiana write that song with him in mind? She's like... a prophet... or something.

Liz Hughes said...

I didn't know who Kwame was in 2008 and I still have no idea who he is.

Liz Hughes said...

Detroit Mayor. Nailed it, thanks to Wikipedia.