Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Parks and Rec

The Parks and Rec season premier is tonight and  I am super excited! It is one of the funniest shows on tv. In fact, it's tied for first place with Bob's Burgers for me this season.

This is how my excitement level today:

source
source
source
source
source
source
source
source

Parks and Rec has been consistently funny since the first season. I wish the town still had the pit, but mainly because I love the "I fell in the pit" song Andy wrote. It's nearly impossible to choose a favorite character in this series! But it's gotta be Ron. We can all agree on that, right?

Jean Ralphio's a close second.

Things are going to change this season, with a couple of characters leaving, but hopefully it will be ok (ie hopefully I don't fall into a pit sized depression).

I just can't end this post without this:

source

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Hee heeeee!!! Those gifs make me so happy!!! Oh, Jean Ralphio - SO FUNNY!!! And yes, Ron's the best. Ever. Of all time. I also love how happy and optimistic Leslie is!!! And Donna is SO funny, too! Sigh. I share in your excitement!!

violet50 said...

I love this show, too! I think I love Leslie because she never changes in her sincerity. She really believes in her causes and people. But I love Ron because he's so low key and doesn't let people [or his 'job'] get to him.

Brooke Romney said...

I will have to give it a shot on your recommendation.