Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

How I feel after tonight's episode of Big Brother (Spoiler alerts...whatever)

I know some most of you make fun of me for watching Big Brother - I know this because you do it to my face, which I prefer. As you also know, I don't care that it's embarrassing that I watch the show. I own my love of BB.
 
Now that that's out of the way, here's how tonight's episode left me feeling. (The show isn't over but the last of the good people was evicted.)
 
 

 
At the end of the episode, one of my friends who also watches BB texted me and said, "It's time to start going through the stages of grief now."
 
Have you ever been really into a show, reality or otherwise, that left you feeling spent and drained at the end?
 
(For the record, I still love BB and will probably be back next summer to watch the next season.)
 
PS. Ron Swanson is the best tv character ever. Yay or nay? Discuss.

3 comments:

Katherine said...

YAY!!! I LOVE Ron Swanson. My love for Ron may even be bigger than your love for BB. ;)

violet50 said...

Ron Swanson is so funny! "The Mentalist" left me drained and so I stopped watching it.

Ryan @ TheSinglesWard said...

This happens when I finish watching an entire multi-season series in 2 weeks.