* I want to NEVER have my butt featured in one of those "America's fattest cities" articles. I saw this tonight and wondered once again, did the reporters ASK? And what would they say?? "Could we feature you in an article we're doing? It's about obesity and your gigantic derriere couldn't be a better visual. No offense." "Oh, none taken!" was the response, I'm sure.
|(not actual size)|
* I want to NOT really like the new Justin Bieber song. I know I should keep this to myself but I have always been very honest with you all about my music guilty pleasures, so why stop now? Darn that Justin Bieber and his Justin Timberlike sounding voice in the song "Boyfriend"! Here's a link but only listen if you're willing to risk liking a Justin Bieber song. If you never have before, this could be a game changer for you. Not something to be taken lightly (link).
* I want to not be in 35th place out of 41 in my work bracket competition.
* I want my grandma to settle on ONE news anchor who's hairstyle I should get. So far she can't decide which would be best on me. If there's one thing my grandma has opinions about, it's the hairstyles of female news anchors. She told me today that one anchorwoman looked like a complete mess the other day and clearly hadn't had time to get her hair done before the news started. She pays very close attention to their hair and uses that information to give me tips. She likes the way I've been wearing it lately, though she prefers it the way I wore in that one time (I don't even know).
* I want to be able to eat three cookies tonight without looking like the butt picture above....
K, I guess those are some of the things I want this evening. I had written more but backspaced over those paragraphs... In other words, this post was juicier five minutes ago (but not that juicy).
What are some things you want tonight?