Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sites

It's springtime and Michigan is blossoming. I forgot that the air smells like blossoms here in the spring time. In the winter the air has no smell at all. Sometimes it smells like snow, but this year we got practically no snow (strangest winter of my life), so the air just smelled like nothing. Well, either nothing or car exhaust.

Anyway, the blossoms are blossoming and they're beautiful and fragrant. I love being able to spend more time outside too. We've had record highs all year so it's been wonderful to be outside. (This week it's getting cold again, but that's beside the point.)

I thought I'd share with you some instagram pictures from the past few days. Some are from a service activity I went to in Detroit over the weekend, and some are from a couple walks I went on yesterday (in Ann Arbor).

The area in Detroit where we were has an artist community, with some very cool and/or interesting works. You'll see what I mean...

I debated about posting these because I suppose picture posts are not overly interesting, but a friend of mine often sends me instagrams of where he lives and I love it. I love seeing different parts of the world and country! I hope you enjoy it as well.


Mural on wall in Detroit.




Paint going down drain in street
My friend Liz and me
Art installation in Detroit
Ann Arbor
Mural in Ann Arbor
Looking into the Robot Repair store window
Grafiti in Ann Arbor
More blossoms in Ann Arbor

3 comments:

Katherine said...

I love these!! They make my love of Detroit and Ann Arbor grow more and more. :)

Liz Hughes said...

I love those.

Liz Hughes said...

Yikes! I know I said I love those but upon closer inspection that photo of me is not flattering. Is that really what I look like? No wonder I'm still single.