Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Pinterest Finds Friday

Guys, I really don't know if you enjoy my "Pinterest" posts or not, but sometimes I just can't resist showing you some of the funny things I've found on Pinterest. They're just too funny not to share. I hope you enjoy these as much as I have. Let me know which is your favorite!

"Crying is only acceptable at funerals and the Grand Canyon" (source) I love Ron.
(source)
Poor dog!! (source)
Not sure why this is funny every time. I just know it is. (source)
For all the nerds out there (source)
Written by the son, I'm assuming. (source)
I don't want to live in a world without photoshop. (source)
I laughed for a couple days about this. (source)
Couldn't resist another Parks & Rec one. Love this show! (source)
Coolest thing ever? Possibly. (source)

Which is your favorite?

9 comments:

violet50 said...

How do I pick which is the funniest? I love the Ron Swanson one, the duck, the scared dog. Hello makes me laugh every time. the obit and the bunny are funny, too! Thanks for sharing these!

Furry Bottoms said...

The scared dog is my favorite. I have that one on my pinterest board too.

NOURNME said...

The first one with Ron is my favorite but the last one with Richie is easily the coolest and most creative.

P.S. It always takes me at least 3 captcha things to actually leave a comment

karajean said...

I skip all Pinterest posts in blog land, except yours. I can ALWAYS use some Parks & Rec humor.

Katherine said...

I agree with Mom's picks. The "hello" post cracks me up so much! They're all so good!!

Julie- The Great Lakes Girl said...

I love the Star Trek reference!

Melanie Carbine said...

The Hello poster is always good one, but space the final frontier is great!

{jaclyn} said...

The hello poster gets me, have you seen the starburst commercial based on the music video? It's awesome! I do love me some Ron Swanson though.

Mark said...

Inigo Montoya is my favorite. A close second would be the found dog.

And the third picture? That's not a scared dog - it's an affectionate midget in a furry suit.