Pages

Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday the 13th


Isn't something bad supposed to happen on Friday the thirteenth? So far all I've experienced has been good fortune. Today at lunch, a few of us ordered Chinese take out. Inside my fortune cookie were two fortunes! Bonus. And they were both awesome:

"Remember three months from this date. Good things are in store for you." (September 13th) &

"Tomorrow your friend or partner will tell you some exciting news."

Well, I don't have a partner, so I'm hoping a friend will tell me some exciting news. It better be exciting having to do with me though. And good exciting, not bad exciting. Yeah, I know - I'm being very demanding. Justin told me he got that first one almost three months ago and next Friday (he thinks) is the three month mark. I'll wait and see what happens to him before I get my hopes up too much. I have never found my fortunes to come true though so I'm not holding my breath (not to sound pessimistic)! I have two taped up to my computer from this past year:

"A routine trip turns into an enchanting escapade" (never happened) &
"You will be showered with good luck before your next birthday" (I think I got this one last year, and it also didn't happen).

My favorite fortune of all time is: "Sell your ideas, they are totally acceptable." I got that one twice last year! I haven't tried selling my ideas yet though. I have to get on that.

1 comment:

Liz Hughes said...

You really do need to sell your ideas! I bet you could make a butt load.