Pages

Friday, July 3, 2009

Anniversary: I was framed.

Some of you may recall that today is the anniversary of a day many many years ago when my friend Kristin and I had...an incident, shall we say. Here's a link to the story. And here's Kristin's, along with her follow up post.I'm sticking by my version! A "happy anniversary" post on my facebook wall tells me the incident only made my and Kristin's friendship stronger. Whenever she sees the scar from the curling iron, it brings back fond memories. That's what she told me, anyway.

Happy Independence Day!

2 comments:

D said...

HAHAHA! Love the photo on your post! It brings back memories. I think that's about how old you guys were when I moved away so you will always be in my memory just like that. :) Hard to believe it was almost 20 years ago!

Mary Burnette said...

With you two girls anything was possible! Ahhh them were the good ol days.