I haven't written in a long time because I've been hibernating.
Here are some things I've been up to lately, in case you're bored enough to wonder.
1. Sleeping whenever I can. Like I said, hibernating.
2. Watching Netflix but feeling dissatisfied with everything I watch. I'm ready to spend time outside again and Netflix is starting to make my eyes blur.
3. Working at the local farmers market. I opened a booth selling cookies and other sweets and little yarn animals. It's been a blast. Even when I had to load up my car this past Saturday in negative fifteen temperatures. I have been really enjoying it.
4. Working for the man.
5. Working with the girls at church.
6. Thinking about how sweater season is ending soon so I better start exercising more.
7. Reintroducing fruits and vegetables into my diet (kidding, it's not that bad - - just sorta that bad).
8. Watched the series premiere of Last Man on Earth last night and thought it was really funny. Is it really funny, or am I just bored? Really not sure.
I was going to try to make that list ten items long but I ran out of steam. Or maybe that's all I've been up to?
9. Crafting. So much.
10. Shopping on Amazon.
There we go. Now we're all up to date on the goings on of my life the last month or two.
I'm optimistic now because it's March. Winter will be over soonish. Last night the weatherman said we're done with sub zero temperatures. I had a nightmare last night that I woke up and it was negative six degrees outside. But it was just a dream. Just a dream.
Ok, now we're up to speed. Except I didn't tell you the most important thing. I found a funny gif to share with you.
Now we're up to speed.
Boxes of Torque
4 hours ago