Pages

Monday, November 9, 2015

Hello?

Is anyone there?

Wow, it feels nice to be back in this space. I can't believe I've been such a terrible blogger this year. I was so consistent for so long, but now I straight up stink at blogging. And I don't know if this is a comeback but I've been thinking about this space a lot lately, and I miss it. So maybe I'm back. Ish. Kinda like:

Microsoft Paint for the win.
 So, what have I been up to? Hmmm....

  • Working
  • Crafting
  • Dabbling at dieting
  • Crafting
  • Watching tv
  • Dealing with seasonal dry skin***
  • Christmas shopping
  • Adjusting to a new season. No idea where my ice scraper is. None, whatsoever. 

And lots o' other stuff.

***But back to the seasonal dry skin. My back gets so dry in the winter. And it's a real problem. Like, most of the time I'm fine with being single, but in the winter I start thinking, "maybe it's time to settle down. Find someone to put lotion on my back in the winter spend my life with."

 And NOT someone like this:



I'm not really looking for someone who wants to wear my skin, just to be clear. Someone whose intentions are simply to eliminate winter dryness.

This post kind of went off the rails and now I'm not sure where to go with it. I guess I'll just conclude with:

Been busy. Back is dry. Don't want to get murdered.

So, not much has changed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm still here! :) Stupid dry skin!

Katherine said...

YAYAYAY!!! You're back! Ish. I laughed out loud at this post - very Elizabeth-ish. :) Hee hee!