Because my cousin hasn't come up for our annual week for awhile (we all still come up to Ludington several other times per summer, just not as coordinated of a trip), we've had fun remembering some of our favorite Ludington family vacation memories, such as:
* The time Barry put a dollar on the end of a fishing pole and stuck it through the hole of the game room window and tricked people into catching it.
* The year Rachel played the song "Scatman" on the game room juke box nonstop.
* The years the resort we stay at had daily competitions and how we entered ALL of them (billiards, ping pong, tennis, shuffleboard, and fishing).
* The time Ernie fell off the boat.
* The time we took the double decker bus tour.
This year we're creating new memories. Most afternoons this is our view: