Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wednesday Thoughts

It's not that I forgot about Wednesday Thoughts, it's just that I can't think of any words to share today. I have things going on but they're not really blog worthy. So I thought today I could do something different and share with you some links I've been enjoying this week. 

*If you ever saw the tv show Perfect Strangers, or if you just love chasing your dreams and listening to an amazing tv theme song, please check this link and travel with Balki Bartokomous to catch the stars.

*This robot has got some serious dance moves.

*Every wonder where some of that crappy art work in coffee shops comes from? Click here to find out.

*I NEED this pillow for my next camp out! 

*Pinterest led me to the most disturbing collection of shoes I've ever seen. I beg of you to never wear any of these! (Disclaimer: I have no idea what's on the rest of that website but it looks slightly sketch so look at the shoes then shut'her down. But I mean, do whatever you want. I'm not the boss of you. Just don't say I didn't warn you.)

*I am hoping to have this in my belly sooner rather than later.

I'm running another 5K this weekend (I know! What?!) on the Detroit riverfront, so I'm going to wrap this up by sharing this gorgeous picture I found of said riverfront. Pretty, huh?

(source) Canada is just over <---------- there!

Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

violet50 said...

I love the words "chocolate-drenched".

E McL said...

Oh popcorn guru. I love your perfection in so many confectioneries and delectable savory creations. You are the queen at making the boring divine!

Unknown said...

How fun will that 5K be?! Way to go!

Liz Hughes said...

Those shoes! The only thing I can think to say is, Why.