Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

And the winner is....

Today is Friday the 13th! But for me and one lucky person (to be announced in just one second) it has been a lucky one! Here are some good things that happened to me today:

1. I should have gotten a parking ticket because I forgot to move my car out of a two hour parking zone (for eight hours) and Ann Arbor looooooooves parking tickets, but I lucked out and didn't get one!

2. I went to a murder mystery tonight and it turned out that the murderer was (dramatic pause)... me. No one suspected me, Shugga Ann Flower, of killing the celebrity London Wilton! Not even me. I would have been just as happy if I'd been the murder victim though because she got to talk like a ghost for half the night which is one of my favorite things to do.

3. I did not hear the Rebecca Black song, "Friday," once today. Yay!

Did any of you have a lucky Friday the 13th like me?

I'll tell you one person who did! A Ms. Savannah Olive, who won the FHE book giveaway! I wrote all the entries on pieces of paper and drew out a name. Savannah, please email me at downie.elizabeth@gmail.com and I will get your information so you can get your copy of the book!


To the rest of you who didn't win (sorry!), you can still order a copy of your own! Check out http://www.fhebook.com/ for ordering information or to find a store that carries it near you!

Thanks everyone who participated!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Congrats to Savannah!! That's exciting! My Friday the 13th was...Friday the 13th. Sigh. But there's always Saturday the 14th!!! I don't know what that means...

Janna said...

Thanks Elizabeth. You rock!