Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2008

I win.

Thank you to all the readers who believed my story! I was sad to hear that some people actually believed Kristin's version of the story. Like I (or any sane person) would hold a curling iron to someone's neck and say "burn baby burn!" Ha! I want to thank Kristin for publicly admitting that my story was the true (well, truer) version of what happened. The twelve year old versions of Kristin and me were a force to be reckoned with, that's for sure. We were absolutely cracking up this week reminiscing about how funny we thought we were back then. Thanks for voting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

While your version may be the true version, I sure like imagining you saying:

"burn baby, burn"

and

"welcome to the jungle"

and it doesn't hurt that she calls you Elizabeth "hardcore headbanger" Downie (EHHD).

all of which made me laugh out loud.