Pages

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Wednesday Thoughts

Merry Christmas! I hope Santa gave you everything you wanted!

I couldn't sleep last night, anticipating the foot steps of Santa and his reindeer on the roof, so I laid in bed and made a few emoji quizzes on my phone for my sister, Katherine. They are all Christmas movies. I'm not saying they're perfect, but I was working with a limited number of emojis so cut me some slack. They would be a lot easier to figure out if you were inside my brain, but I have faith in you!


 

Any guesses?

Merry Christmas and happy Wednesday!

6 comments:

Katherine said...

Nailed them!! Well, except the last one... I had my brain set on a different movie! :)

Wee Sisters Three said...

Home alone. And grizwolds family Christmas maybe but i don't know 3

elliespen said...

I'm guessing 3 is some adaptation of A Christmas Carol.

Savd said...

These are so awesome! :)

Sara said...

I have no idea on #3. Love Actually?

Elizabeth Downie said...

The last one is A Christmas Carol.

If you didn't get it right, it's not my fault - the quiz is perfect.

I'm kidding - it wasn't one of my better quizzes but at least one person did guess correctly! :)

Thanks for participating!