Only fifteen minutes left in this Wednesday and I'm barely getting Wednesday Thoughts written. I have been sick the last couple days, so I haven't been overly creative. Here's a short list of my thoughts as I've been mostly stuck at home sick:
* Why must they do road construction on one of the few days I am home sick, trying to take an afternoon nap?
* Should I watch Sister, Sister, or The Price is Right? Afternoon tv is pretty lame.
* Why do people like Breaking Bad? I just watched the first couple episodes and won't be sticking around for more.. So gory and dark! Does it get less that way?
* Ben and Kate was a hilarious show. Loved the premiere last night. If you haven't seen it, you should check it out. Funny and charming.
* Should I admit to others who much I enjoy tv and how excited I am for premiere season? I promise I do read a lot, and get outside. but sometimes I like a good tv show. I'm not really that ashamed of it.
* I'm super excited for fall. All I'm thinking about lately is Halloween, corn mazes, hot chocolate, sweaters, and bonfires. Squeeeee!!!
* Back to work tomorrow. Wish me luck.
Boxes of Torque
12 hours ago