Pages

Friday, May 2, 2014

Friday!

It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday!

(Sorry.)

Here's the thing about Friday - I look forward to it all week. Then when it comes, I remember that it's still another work day. And Friday evenings, I'm beat. Totally spent from a busy week.

I once dated a guy who worked full time and at the time, I was only working a couple part time jobs with flexible hours. On Friday nights when we'd go out, he'd be exhausted by 9:00. I was always kind of annoyed but now I get it. I totally get it.  Ex-boyfriend, I'm sorry I thought you were a Friday night lightweight.

That being said, Fridays are still awesome. Because they're the last day of the work week (you just learned something, didn't you?).

My Friday work days look a little something like this:



Until around 5:00 at which time I do this all the way to my car.


We're almost there.

1 comment:

Jesse Davis said...

Rebecca Black - Friday ( FUN FUN FUN FUN 3HOURS L…: http://youtu.be/sgSqedqty54