Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wednesday Thoughts

I have been sitting here for a few minutes debating about talking about the weather in my Wednesday Thoughts. It's such a boring topic yet it is huge in our lives, you know? So I'll just say ONE thing. Yesterday everything was thawing and melting and water was running through the streets. People were wearing t-shirts and shorts with no coats. It felt like spring!



Then today we got about eight inches of snow. But I am not complaining because I got a snow day out of it which was just so wonderful. I won't rub it in case you did not get the day off but let's just say, it involved sleep. Sleep and cookies. It was wonderful.

In other thoughts, the funniest guy on Twitter, Bridger Winegar, posted this video yesterday and I just had to share it with you:

)

So anyway, what's new with you guys?

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Bridger!!! That video is so good!!!

violet50 said...

So funny!! And I love the picture you took. Good eye!