As I saw more and more of these pop up in my newsfeed this week my resentment grew. None of them applied to me! Except the one for Mormons which did amuse me, and which I will post here:
|It's true, we do stack a lot of chairs after meetings|
I guess I shouldn't be surprised that no one has made one for technical librarians, which is what I am. I blame it on the fact that no one knows what a technical librarian is, so none of the jokes would be funny except to the 35 of us in the world (give or take a few). And even then, the jokes wouldn't be that funny. Plus it's hard to find pictures of crickets chirping which is what I'd use for most of the boxes.
So I decided to take matters into my own hands and make one just for me. But who am I? (Please read that question in a dream-state "dear diary" like reflective voice.) I mean, I'm single, I'm a woman, I blog, I'm a Mormon (I sound like one of those commercials), I'm a technical librarian, a Michigander, an English major, a Democrat (you barely noticed that cause I slipped it in so smoothly, right?), a Simpons fan, and so on.
That's a bit too much information to fit into one meme though, so I decided to stick with the aspects of my personality that you might know.
1. What my friends think I do: play Dr. Mario (they tell themselves this so they can feel better when I destroy them at it).
2. What my grandma thinks I do: Go on romantic dates
3. What my niece thinks I do: Wear make up and dress like a princess
4. What my blog readers think I do: Make Prancing Leo memes
5. What I think I do: Spread joy to the world
6. What I actually do: Browse Pinterest (link to my page)