Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Weird Christmas

This weekend I went to Bronners, the largest Christmas store in the world. If you've never been there, you should know that it is quite an experience. It's hard to explain what this place is like. I'm trying to think of some adjectives and here's what comes to mind:

weird, magical, tacky, beautiful, expensive, extensive, breakable, fun, so weird, cool

Sexy Santa sums it all up:



Basically any ornament you could ask for, you'll find there. They have all the states, most countries, almost all the food groups, all the US sports teams, all the hobbies you could dream of, and so on.


And they engrave ornaments too, which is nice. In my family growing up, we all had our own engraved ornaments from Bronners. It's a nice tradition. There are a lot of classy, pretty ornaments at Bronners. However, there are also a LOT of weird ones too. Here are some of the weirder things I saw at Bronners:

No.


No.

Uncomfortable.

TMI.
 No.

Why.
Blech.

Am I being too old fashioned? Or are these awful?  Which is your least favorite?

5 comments:

Brady said...

How could you say no to nachos?

violet50 said...

Ha! I didn't see all of those. Worst: Sexy Santa. That's just wrong.

Brady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth Downie said...

Brady, I saw the picture before you deleted it and I love it more than words can say.

Liz Hughes said...

This sounds like a war on Christmas decorations. Fox News might do a piece on this.