- Daylight savings started - my friends with kids are suffering because of this, so I feel bad for them. But I love the brighter, lighter mornings. Plus that extra hour of sleep on Sunday was sa-weet.
- Like many of you, I voted yesterday. I love voting - it makes me feel all excited and alive. Do you know what I mean? Here's a picture of me with my sticker from snapchat. I look like a friggin idiot because it's a selfie and selfie's are so embarrassing. I'll make it real small so you can scroll by it fast.
- Two of the proposals we Michiganders voted on were about wolves. Pretty cool. I would love to know some unique things other states voted on!
- I carved a pumpkin on Halloween using a star cookie cutter (an idea I no doubt got from Pinterest) and it worked! The cookie cutter did not survive though. All the hammering rendered it bent beyond recognition.
- It snowed on Halloween. Such a bummer for the kids! And for me. I had to open the door to hand out candy. The struggle was real.
- It's cold and flu season. I heard a coworker sneeze this morning and I almost lost it.
- I took a picture of the building where I work and sent it to a friend. His response was, "it looks like an insane asylum." What do you think?
- Winter is coming. A house down the block always puts up an ice skating rink every winter and when I walked by this morning, they'd cleared the space for it. For ice. FOR WINTER! But here's the thing: I am determined to enjoy winter this year. We'll see if I can do it. I have a plan. More to come.