Facebook should be renamed "Videos of the ALS ice bucket challenge" at this point. It's great for ALS - which has earned over 10 million dollars. I'd wager that it's also been great for American Sign Language, which has probably benefited from people mixing up the letters.
It's also been really good for people with great abs who finally get the chance to show them off for a good cause.
I have been challenged to do it twice but have done it zero times. Here's why:
1. I don't want to make a video of myself.
2. I don't want to pour ice and cold water over my head.
3. People can donate to ALS or ASL or whatever cause they want to whether or not I make a video.
4. I have an attitude problem?
5. I'm no fun?
6. I don't like wasting water because I'm a bleeding heart liberal tree hugger?
(I tried to be balanced in that list.)
But because I didn't want to be a TOTAL spoilsport, I made an amazing drawing of what me doing the ice bucket challenge would look like. Except this looks a lot better than what I would actually look like because this has a disembodied torso and arm doing the dumping.
I now tag all of you to do whatever you want.
Gas Fireplace - Basement Remodel
4 days ago