So now I wait. I trust my mechanic, thankfully. Sidenote: he looks like one of the Duck Dynasty guys. I mean, exactly like one of them. In fact, he has a cardboard cut-out of this guy, and he told me that people talk to the cut-out thinking it's him sometimes:
Now I'm just anxiously waiting for the news about how much poorer I'll be by the end of the day.
In other news, guess what? I WON THE PEEP DIORAMA COMPETITION! I totally pandered. I went with a Frozen theme. I have no regrets. Here's my winning diorama:
|This picture is awful.|
|My phone camera is having problems. In real life it wasn't blurry.|
It was a lot of fun and I seriously can't believe I tied for first place. Three days later I'm still shocked.
Ok, lastly in Wednesday Thoughts I want to get to know you guys a little better. The radio station I listen to on the way to work does a segment called "Cross examination Wednesday" where all three DJs answer three questions about their personalities and preferences. So I wanted to do that here! But three isn't enough. Let's go with 10. I really sincerely want to read your answers so please take the time to share!
1. What is your favorite drink? Root beer
2. What's your favorite ice cream? Eskimo kisses from House of Flavors
3. What's your social security number? I'm kidding. Don't answer this.
4. Can you sleep with your foot/feet outside of the blankets or will a ghost grab them? A ghost will grab them. 100%.
5. What's your favorite thing about Michigan (whether you live here or not)? Summer, fall, the Great Lakes, the culture, and the people
6. What's the most embarrassing song on your ipod (or tape deck)? I'll give you three so you feel more comfortable sharing yours: What makes you beautiful by 1D, Be Prepared from the Lion King, Dr. Feelgood by Motley Crue
7. What's your current favorite tv comedy? The Mindy Project and The Goldbergs and the Middle (three way tie)
8. What's the scariest movie you've ever seen? The Changling, still. Scares me out of my mind no matter how many times I've seen it.
9. What's the best thing about spring? The hope of summer and those rare 70 degree days.
10. What's your middle name? Ann
Don't be shy! I want to read your answers and get to know you better! Plus, it'll take my mind off what's going on with my car....