my coworker and I had a conversation about which Full house character we would get rid of if we had to. Without much thought or debate, we both easily settled on Joey. Reasons:
1. "Cut it out" isn't funny now and it never was.
2. Did I mention his "comedy"? Painful.
3. The voice immitations. Over done. Popeye was not relevant in the 80's. Or 90's. Stop with the voice.
4. The sweaters. I don't understand them. Was he trying to compete with Bill Cosby?
5. His girlfriends. Remember that girlfriend who was also a "comedian" and had that SUPER annoying little girl voice? She totally took over Joey and Jesse's radio show that one day. She wasn't even funny! Maybe that's why they were compatible. (See #2)
6. I can't emphasis this enough:
It's not like we hate Joey. We would just kick him out first.
Reason's Joey's ok:
1. That time he let Stephanie and DJ stay up late to see Tiffany live in Tokyo (though that had bad consequences).
2. Dave Coulier is from Michigan.
3. Good with the girls. And Comet.
I made some "Joey's sweaters" collages to remind you just how bad they were. This is just a small percentage of his awful wardrobe:
Which member of the Full House family would you get rid of if you had to?